The Information We Collect and What We Do With It
We take your privacy very seriously.
We may collect or receive the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected or received for every individual:
- Name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Payment or financial information.
- Transaction information, including, without limitation, purchasing records, preferences, merchandise choices or shopping characteristics.
- Internet activity, identifiers, or location information, including, without limitation, device type, IP address, use or interaction with the Site, web browser type, dates, times, and locations of actions, and merchandise or content viewed or downloaded, by using cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technology.
We collect information from you in a variety of ways. It may be:
- Provided directly by you.
- Collected from a device associated with you.
- Collected from an external third-party source.
We use your personal information to provide you with products and services. We also use your personal information to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and legal functions.
Some examples include:
- Performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing analytics services, or providing similar services.
- Providing advertising and marketing services, including targeted advertising.
- To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement.
- To fulfill our legal functions or obligations.
We are careful to share your personal information in ways that respect your privacy. We do not sell any personal information.
When we are sending marketing communications to you, you may opt out at any time.
Please know that, even if you opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional purposes. We may also need to contact you with questions or information regarding your purchase.
Protecting Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your information. While we take various security measures to protect the privacy of any information you submit, we cannot guarantee that computer hackers, security failures, or other attacks will not compromise your personal information.
Complying with Privacy Laws
California Privacy Rights
California residents can request access to and request that we delete personal information by contacting us at the contact information below. California residents may also opt out of the sharing of their personal information by contacting us at the contact information below.
Virginia Privacy Rights
Virginia residents can request access to, request that we delete, and request that we correct their personal information by contacting us at the contact information below.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose information from children under 13. If you believe that we have collected, used, or disclosed Personal Data of a child under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact information below so that we can take appropriate action.
Subject to limits imposed by applicable law, we reserve the right to retain your personal information for any reasonable business purpose or as reasonably useful or needed until such time that we, in its sole discretion, decide to remove such data, even in the event you elect to cancel your account or opt out of marketing communications.
This policy is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, which may have different data protection rules than other jurisdictions.
Changes and Updates
How to contact us:
Salem Fabrication Technologies Group, Inc.
Attention: Information Technology Department
5901 Gun Club Road
Winston Salem, NC 27103